[Sticky] Attention Members

TPC Online is up and ready to serve. Access to the forum is given to members of TPC only. To visit the forum, click below:

TPC Online

Thursday, March 20, 2008

post numero uno.

Hey people.
Ignore the attempt to put up a catchy title. As you know, this is my first post on this blog. My picture ranges from close-ups to scenic shots i took awhile ago. I'm going to give 'em names so bear with it until i get this figured out eh? hehe . I used a Sony DSC-W17 digital camera for these few pics..

"Bark it up"

"Red. 4"

"It's everywhere"

"K.e.y.s"


"Memories"


Well, that's all i have to show for now. I'll be looking forward to honest opinions.
I'm still a new to this so, be gentle.

-Toby-

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm bark it up reminds me of tarzan. like hes sliding down that log. And i like the keys, looking closely, it's probably just some random keys but from the whole composition and colour, looks posh =D

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, ive got nothing bad to say to any of them. =D (pfft be gentle indeed, new to this he says)

Joo said...

Nice indeed. Dont get the last pic. Izzit fabric?

Toby said...

yup yup .. fabric indeed. they're curtains from my other home in Terengganu. =)

Toby said...

lol. david looking for bad stuff to say to me? grrrr .. lol. annonymus. show your name! >D huhuhuhu

Anonymous said...

The second and third pictures were great. The red flowers was taken with a brilliant tone of light. However, the third picture was the best by far. Such detail in the picture that it managed to astound me. The morning dew are still visible and the edges could roughly be seen. This is by far among the best pictures this website has to offer.

Anonymous said...

haha~ toby the macro master~~~ bow bow~ :D

Thien @k@ pioneer411 said...

hi, u got aquarium?? i like fish too :P
sorry OT

Toby said...

sorry thien. i just read your comment.. =x

anyways, i don;t have an aquarium.. i had one though.. haha fish lover are u?